Sunday, January 13, 2008

Time with God

IT DOESN’T MATTER

It was bitter sweet rummaging through all the materials that use to tell me who,

The person was behind it all,

It was just stuff, but could I tell?

That He was pursuing me still?

Its been almost 5 years since I said yes and it still doesn’t all make sense.

“It doesn’t my beloved,” He whispers to me.

“It wont make sense, til you’re here with me.”

“So take time to reflect and remember whats true, that I was the one who brought you through,

You are a NEW creation, you will always be, nothing can take that away, you see?”

But what about this and what about that?

Does this not matter, won’t it affect?

“My love is bigger than the highest mountain, and my forgiveness and grace is more than the water inhabits the earth. I made you for Me, for Me, I made you.”

No comments: